Terms and Conditions
- The Haier Winter Cooling Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of a choice of either a 12 Classic Case of Laithwaite’s Wine or a Time for tea hamper (the “Gift”) to purchasers on purchases of “Eligible Appliances”. Claims are valid for purchases made between 27th November 2020 and 15th January 2021 from Costco, AO, Currys, JLP, Buy it Direct and Appliance City, and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before Midnight on 15th February 2021.
- No other offers can be claimed in conjunction with the Haier Cooling November 2020 Promotion
- The Haier Cooling Promotion only applies to purchases of the following Candy appliances from eligible retailers:
a. “Eligible appliances":
b. Eligible retailers: Costco, AO, Currys, JLP, Buy it Direct and Appliance City
- Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products are excluded from the Promotion.
- All appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis (i.e. non consumer purchases) are excluded from the Promotion.
- The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only.
- The Promotion, which starts on 27th November 2020 and runs until 15th January 2021, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before Midnight 15th February 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
- The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
- How to Claim:
a. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including model number and proof of purchase). The online claim form is available on www.rewardsfromhaier.com/wintercooling.
b. Purchasers must wait 14 days before making a claim from the date of purchase.
c. If a model number cannot be provided at the time of the claim because the appliance has not been delivered, please state when the delivery is expected and complete the claim after delivery has taken place and by the 1st March 2021.
d. A copy of original purchase receipts must be provided for claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can contact MLP for assistance via the contact us form found www.rewardsfromhaier.com/wintercooling/contact-us. Offices are open 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
- Upon submitting the online claim form, claimants must allow 5 working days for the claim to be validated by the Promoter. You will be sent an email notification to confirm whether the claim has been accepted or rejected by the Promoter, and with next steps on when to receive your Gift if your claim has been approved.
- If the claimant selects 12 Classic Case of Laithwaite’s Wine as their gift, you should allow up to 28 working days from the date of validation to receive details on how to redeem their Gift. A gift email will be sent to the claimant which will include a link, providing the recipient access to their unique code and instructions on how to redeem the gift directly with Laithwaite’s. Claimants must click the link contained in the gift reveal email within 30 days. If the claimant does not do this, the link will expire, and the Gift will no longer be eligible to claim. Revealed codes can be accessed for 30 days once revealed. After this time their code will be inaccessible. Claimants will be required to provide Laithwaite’s with their postal address to fulfil the Gift and will have 6 months from the date they receive their code to claim their Gift with Laithwaite’s. Any claims made after this time will not be accepted.
- If the claimant selects Time for tea hamper as their gift, claimants will be required to enter their postal address upon submitting the form which will be passed to Hay Hampers for fulfilment of the Gift only. The Gift will be sent within 28 working days.
- Claims are posted at claimants’ risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
- Online claims will require an email address to be entered before submitting a claim.
- All claim forms and copies of purchase order receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants therefore please ensure you keep a copy. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event the Gift becomes unavailable, a substitute of equal to or greater value will be issued.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- All correspondence should be sent to Haier Winter Cooling Promotion, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter is Hoover LTD, Pentrebach Road, Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 4TU.
- This Promotion is carried out and facilitated by the Marketing Lounge Partnership on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Data Processor (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations ((EU) 2016/679)) is the Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.