1. How do I qualify for this promotion?
You will qualify for this promotion if you have purchased a new, eligible appliance from one of our eligible retailers between 27th November 2020 and 15th January 2021. Please refer to our terms and conditions for the full list of appliances and retailers participating in this promotion.
2. What do I need to do to submit a valid claim?
Once you’ve made an eligible purchase, you can submit your claim in three easy steps:
1) Select your model number and retailer on the home page
2) Complete the claim form
3) Upload an image of your invoice, as proof of purchase
Make sure your proof of purchase clearly shows all of the required information, which is detailed underneath the image upload button on the claim form.
3. After I’ve submitted my claim, when will I receive my gift?
Please allow 5 working days for us to review your claim once it’s been submitted.
If your claim is accepted, we’ll let you know the good news via email. From the date of acceptance, you can expect to receive a 'here's your gift' email within 28 working days. Your gift email will include a link, providing you access to a unique Laithwaites code and instructions on how to redeem directly with Laithwaites.
4. Its been over 28 working days since my claim was accepted however I haven’t received my gift email?
If your claim was accepted over 28 working days ago and you haven’t received your gift email, please get in touch with the MLP Customer Services Team and we’ll look into why this might be. You can submit an online query using the using the Contact Us form.
5. I've completed my order with Laithwaites, when can I expect to receive my wine?
Laithwaites will post your case of classic 12 bottles to the address you provide them within 30 days. If you haven't received your gift after this time, you can get in touch with Laithwaites directly at email@example.com and one of the team will be happy to help.
6. When can I expect to receive my tea for time hamper?
Your hamper will be sent to the address submitted on the claim form with 28 working days. If you do not recive your hamper after this time please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01476 550 420 and one of the team will be happy to help.
6. Do I need to submit my claim by a certain date?
All claims must be submitted by midnight on 15th February 2021. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted.
7. What if my claim is rejected?
If your claim is rejected, we’ll send you an email to let you know why and invite you to resupply your proof of purchase. Just to confirm, we aren’t able to accept delivery notes or order confirmations as your proof as these documents don’t show all the information, we need to validate your claim.
8. I’ve received my gift however it’s faulty?
We’re sorry to hear your gift is faulty. Please contact the team at Laithwaites at email@example.com and they'll be able to help with any queries about your gift.
9. If I have any questions that are not answered here, who can help?
You can get in touch with MLP Customer Services Team here and one of the team will be happy to help. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (excluding Public and Bank Holidays).